* - required fields;
** - in the category "beginners" pilots can take part only once, and only if the competition in this class is the first time for them.
1. Participant requirement:
- Anyone can apply for participation through the form at the bottom of the page.
- The age of the pilot is not limited, a minor pilot is allowed to participate only with the presence of a parent or guardian, who is also responsible for causing harm by the pilot to the third parties in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
2. Application and admission fee:
- You must fill out an application for participation in the REFC on the event website no later than a month before the official date of the event.
- For each category of participation, a separate application is filled out.
- Entry fee of 1500 rubles paid in cash at check-in. If an pilot performs in two categories (freestyle and 3D), he pays an entry fee of 2500 rubles.
3. Date and schedule:
- The preliminary date of the REFC is 07/30/2022
- Actual information will be posted on the website no later than 6 months before the date of the competition.
4. The model's technical requirements:
- To the competition allowed models designed for aerobatics only.
- The model must be registered with the Federal Air Transport Agency in accordance with the current Air Code.
- The minimum span for a monoplane is 1500mm (60'').
- The minimum span for a biplane is 1500mm (60'').
- The volume of the engine is not limited.
- Maximum takeoff weight: 20kg (44lb).
- The pilot is solely responsible for the technical condition of the model.
- The use of gyroscopes and stabilization systems is prohibited. Their use will result in immediate disqualification from the competition.
5. Permissible technical effects:
- Ribbons on the wings.
- Smoke (flight trajectory tracing systems).
6. During the competitive flight strongly forbidden
- Leave the aerobatic area.
- Aggressive flights towards spectators and judges.
- The model touches the ground during the program execution.
Before filling out the form, please read our personal data processing policy.